All-on-4 Dental Implants Miami, FL
At TrueSmiles, we offer the All-on-4® procedure for patients that are looking for a convenient way to replace missing teeth. If you live in the Miami area and have experienced tooth loss, we encourage you to visit our office to discuss the options available to you.
You Don’t Have to Live With Tooth Loss
There are distinct advantages to living in the modern world. One of these, from the dental perspective, is the ability to live without the stigma and challenges of tooth loss. According to the Periodontic Association of America, roughly 175 million people, of all ages, have lost one or more teeth and this number is actually expected to grow larger over time. Dental implants are a way to get the most natural looking and behaving replacement teeth. However, the standard implant procedure is not always physically viable or convenient. In this situation, the All-on-4® procedure can be a better solution.
What is All-on-4®?
All-on-4® is a technique that allows us to give you back your beautiful smile and ability to chew in only one day! Using the all on 4 technique, which is a minimally invasive method, the surgeon places four to six implants and immediately following our doctor will place a full set (upper, lower or both) of fixed non-removable replacement teeth! The All-on-4® technique allows you to have a full set of teeth without having to undergo multiple surgeries and replacements. We work hand in hand with Periodontist and oral surgeons who have the necessary set of skills for your treatment to be successful. The greatest thing about All-on-4® is that the procedure we will typically complete in one day. For our patients who have lost all their teeth or may need to have the remaining teeth pulled due to decay, gum disease or accidents, this is an amazing advancement that allows them to have a full set of teeth without undergoing multiple procedures. Simultaneously, this solution gives patients the kind of teeth that look real and act like the original teeth.
Check out what others are saying about our All-on-4 Dental Implants services on Yelp: All-on-4 Dental Implants Miami.
Who Should Get Dental Implants?
The simple answer is that anyone who has lost teeth and wants to have a permanent good-looking set of replacement teeth will benefit from dental implants. The All-on-4® system offers people a chance to live a full and healthy lifestyle by replacing failing teeth with implants and fixed acrylic, porcelain or Zirconium teeth or a combination of these materials. There are many kinds of patients that could be ideal candidates for All-on-4® dental implants: someone who already wears dentures or is already missing multiple teeth, a patient with severe gum disease or tooth decay that will lose some or all of their teeth and does not want to wear dentures. Additionally, this is an ideal procedure for someone that does not have the bone density to support a full set of individual implants, the time to have individual implants placed, or the budget to pay for them. The All-on-4® procedure is faster and more affordable.
Why Do People Prefer All-on-4®?
There are several ways in which All-on-4® implants are better than dentures. A patient’s daily maintenance of All-on-4® implants is very easily done with some of the same tools used on their natural teeth (Toothbrush, water pressure cleaners, interdental brushes. Although implants operate in a very similar way to natural teeth, patients will have very minor modifications to what they eat. Even more importantly for patients, the dental implants allow anyone to eat what the heart desires. You do not have to worry about hot or cold affecting your dentures. You also can bite down with up to 70 percent more force, which allows you to eat the foods that you love. Finally, All-on-4® dental implants have a very natural look, and depending on the material you choose, can be modified and characterized any way you want. No one will be able to tell that you are wearing a dental prosthetic. From a dental health perspective, it is important to note that when you have All-on-4® dental implants, it is going to prevent bone deterioration or resorption in the jawbone, thus helping keep youthful facial features like fullness cheek area. The process of fighting resorption involves the dental implants stimulating the jaw to send a message to the body that the jaw is supporting teeth once again. Many of our patients who visit our office notice a difference in their facial structure as a result.
The Success of the All-on-4® Procedure in Our Miami Dental Office
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons states that All-on-4® dental implants have a success rate of 98 percent. With All-on-4® dental implants, patients have a 98 percent probability of leaving our Miami offices with a perfect set of teeth that are permanently attached to your jawbone. To discuss how successful the procedure may be for you, call (305) 271-5321.
The Process of Getting All-on-4® at TrueSmiles
Typically, the surgery takes approximately two hours and 30 minutes per arch. You will meet with an oral surgeon or periodontist to discuss your treatment in details. The specialists have spent an additional 3-4 years in a specialty dental program. They have acquired the skills necessary to successfully do the procedures. We will install your All-on-4® dental implants on your upper, lower, or both arches at the same time. While a dentist may make the process look easy, the surgery is a complex procedure that we will complete at an efficient pace. The process of getting All-on-4® dental implants can be laid out in four steps:
- The first step: A detailed examination where we will look at your records, existing conditions, whether you have a denture, what your facial structure needs are, and any other factors that may come into play when placing your dental implants.
- The second step: Typically involves CT scans, which are 3D pictures, of the jawbone. The scans include the positions of the replacement teeth, while also giving us critical information about where the bone sinuses and nerves are located for the implants. This is done with an oral surgeon or periodontist, which are highly trained specialists that have additional training beyond their dental degree.
- The third step: Involves creating a computer simulation of the implants, which your oral surgeon or periodontist digitally position into the jawbone at the appropriate location to give you the most support from your replacement teeth. We will adjust the implants as need be and fabricate your new set of teeth for your needs.
- The fourth step: Finally, the most important step is the oral surgery. During surgery, an oral surgeon or periodontist will provide you with anesthesia and then place the dental implants directly into your jawbone to secure your new set of teeth in place.
Schedule a Consultation
At TrueSmiles, we will replace your teeth with this convenient and innovative procedure. To discuss the many benefits or to get started, call 305-271-5321 and schedule an examination and consultation with our Miami, FL dental office.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- TrueSmiles was established in 2007
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Monroe County & Palm Beach County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Miami, West Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Hollywood, Miami Beach, Key West
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Free Implants Consultation
- Post-Op Care
- All-on-4 Dental Implants